"I have loved you with an everlasting love." — Jeremiah 31:3
OUR COMMUNITY GATHERINGS
As a means of connecting with Daniel Island, Charleston, our neighbors and ourselves, we host fun and flavorful gatherings throughout the year. We invite you to join us for these simple yet intentional times of cultivating community.
Summer 2018 Key Dates
May 26 - Daniel Island Concert in the Park
- Location: Smythe Lake, Daniel Island
- Time: 6+ pm
- Description: Join us for an annual tradition of enjoying good music, friendship and food together. Invite family and friends, and bring a picnic to enjoy. We will provide cold water and ice pops for the kids.
June 10 - Move Up Sunday for Kids & Students
- Location: Holy City Collective, 142 Sportsman Island Drive, Charleston
- Time: 9 & 11 am
- Description: Join us as we celebrate and pray for our kids and students as they shift to new seasons in their lives.
June 23 - Charleston Battery Game
- Location: MUSC Health Stadium
- Time: 7+ pm
- Description: Join us for a fun evening at the Charleston Battery. This family night will include fireworks and other kid friendly activities. You can purchase your discounted tickets by clicking here and entering promo code "DIF" at checkout: DIF at the Charleston Battery.
July 9 to 12 - DIF Kids Camp
- Location: Daniel Island School
- Time: 9 am - Noon
- Description: DIF Kids invites all kids entering 1st - 5th grades to enjoy a great week of camp together at the Daniel Island School. Our theme this year is "Treasure Hunt: Finding the Treasure of Jesus Together." We will enjoy games, crafts, snacks, and fun as we adventure through a remote jungle island looking for evidence of who Jesus is and the treasure He offers to all of us. To learn more or register your child, visit DIF Kids Camp Registration.
July 29 to August 2 - DIF Students Camp
- Location: Ridgecrest Camp, NC
- Description: DIF Students, get ready for the most exciting week of your summer! We would like to invite all rising 7th - 12th graders to join us for our first ever summer camp together at Ridgecrest, NC. The theme for camp this summer will be "I AM" and the programming of the camp will be led by Student Life, a leading gospel-centered youth ministry organization in the US. To learn more or register your student, please click here: DIF Students Camp Registration.
August 26 - Beach & Baptism Day
- Location: Citadel Beach Club, Isle of Palms
- Time: 2+ pm
- Description: Join our church following worship on Isle of Palms for some fun in the sun and a beautiful occasion of beach baptisms. If you or someone you love are interested in being baptized with us, please email Mollie Kurtz here.
Stay informed of all of our gatherings and happenings by filling out the form below and joining our enewsletter: